- Financial systems and management
- HR, training, and hiring
- Evaluation and internal learning
- IT and database strategy
I've been working behind-the-scenes in the nonprofit sector for over ten years and as a consultant for over five years. I have clients up and down the eastern US, many with offices across the globe. I have worked in the arts, with international NGOs, with associations, and in philanthropy and am happy to explore other sectors.
Sometimes engagements are limited in time or scope so that I assist with a big project or with getting a system up and running and then step away. Sometimes organizations need a bit of ongoing help or want to have assistance on call. If we are a good fit, I am happy to work in the capacity you need.
What sets me apart from other consulting firms?
- I know my own wheelhouse. After a free initial consultation, I'll be able to tell you if it seems like we are a good fit. If it's not, I will do by best to connect you with some more appropriate resources.
- I have experience within nonprofits. I worked inside nonprofits for over five years before becoming a consultant. I understand your internal pressures, board dynamics, and competing priorities.
- I am a translator. Not of languages, but of numbers, regulations, and jargon. I want to make information actionable for you. Whether that's customizing dashboards, creating systems, or just talking through what I see, I don't just hand over information and disappear. I want to be sure you and other stakeholders are able to interpret and use it.
- It's just me! You will have easy access and good communication from one person who is focused on your organization. Simple.